DELETE ONLY THE TEXT IN RED. AS IT IS FOR YOUR REFERENCE WHEN DRAFTING THE CONTEST RULES
Contest Name: Aggie 96 Tweet to Win. (the “Contest”)
Station: KAGG-FM. (the “Station”)
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR
Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc., its subsidiaries, affiliated companies and divisions to include individual Stations, iHeartRadio and Clear Channel Media+ Entertainment (collectively, the “Company”), will conduct its promotional contests substantially as described in these official contest rules. “Contest Entities” shall be collectively be referred to herein to mean any party or entity associated in any way with the Contest, including but not limited to Company, Contest administrator, individual participating Stations, the Contest’s sponsoring organizations, any third party prize provider(s) and or prize fulfillment service, and each of the foregoing’s respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, talent, artists, volunteers and contractors of each individual foregoing parties.
By participating, each participant (and if eligible minors, their parents/legal guardians) agrees as follows:
The Company may from time to time conduct contests concurrently and simultaneously on several participating radio stations owned and not owned by the Company, and in various States, and the Company may add or remove participating stations or change call letters of any participating station at any time during a contest as announced on the affected station. Participating stations are listed above. For a list of participating stations and/or a copy of the official contest rules, please visit the office of the participating station during normal business hours or send your request to as instructed herein.
The Contest is administered by the Company and any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest must be directed to the contest administrator. Entrant(s) agrees to and acknowledges that any information provided will be used for administering the Contest and in accordance with Clear Channel privacy practices found here.
The Company and sponsor reserve the right to reject any entry, in their sole discretion, based on the terms set forth herein as well as current broadcast standards and other programming and operating practices and policies established by the Company for airing advertising. The Company reserves the right to waive the Contest entry requirements set forth herein in its reasonable discretion. ENTRIES POSTED TO THE WEBSITE WERE NOT EDITED BY THE COMPANY OR SPONSOR
THE DECISION REGARDING THE APPROPRIATENESS OF THE CONTENT OF THE SUBMISSIONS SHALL BE AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF THE COMPANY
"Materials" include:  all information and material submitted by you in connection with the Contest, including the Entry and all other forms, contracts or releases required to be submitted by you as a Contestant, whether required by Company prior to or after Entry;  your name, likeness, image and biographical data as contained in or reflected by the Entry and  all photographs, artwork, writings, statements, dramatic materials, ideas, quotations and any other intellectual properties created by you in connection with the Contest, whether submitted to Company or not, including the Entry.
By submitting an Entry you warrant and represent that the Entry is an original work, created solely by you (or by yourself and others who have each granted you authority to license the rights stated herein), and that the use of the Entry as licensed hereunder does not infringe on any third party’s intellectual property rights, including copyrights, trademarks or other proprietary or personal rights. You warrant and represent that the Entry does not contain defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, or threatening material. The tweet submitted shall be writing that you own or control 100% of the rights to the publishing. The Entry shall be free and clear of any claims by any person whose performances or depictions are embodied in the work, or any person rendering services in connection with the work. The Entry shall not contain any materials owned or controlled by a third party for which you have not obtained a license. The Station reserves the right to remove and Entry that it deems to be in violation of these Official Rules.
CONDITIONS ON PARTICIPATION:
By participating, you agree (a) to be bound by these Official Rules; (b) as between you and the Station and the Contest Sponsor, that the decisions of the Station is final on all matters relating to the Contest; (c) you are not participating on behalf of any employer or third party; and (d) if you or any member of your band that is granting rights to the entry submitted in the Contest is a party to any third party agreement with a publishing company or any other third party, such agreement does interfere with the rights granted to the entry in this Contest and/or receipt of any of the prizes listed herein, nor will you (or you and others who have each granted you authority to license the rights stated herein) enter into an agreement with any entity that would grant or transfer any rights of your entry submitted herein.
By entering you are not required to transfer ownership over your entry to anyone. However, in consideration for participating for the opportunity to win a prize hereunder, by submitting the Entry to us, you hereby grant to us a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-restrictive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, transmit, make available, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Entry (including any title of the Entry and your name and likeness) in connection with the Station and the Contest (and all places where some or all content from the Station’s website is available) and otherwise in connection with the Station’s and the Company's businesses, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Station, its website, or iheartradio.com (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels now known or hereinafter developed without time limitation. You also hereby grant each user of the Station’s website a non-exclusive license to access the Entry. If you do not want grant the rights as set forth herein, please do not participate in the Contest.
Additionally, you agree to grant to the Company all rights to use any Entry that you submit, and the image, likeness, voice, name and photographs of or in the Entry or otherwise submitted or provided by you in any publicity or advertising relating to the Entry or the Company and the Contest, without compensation or approval (except where prohibited by law) in any and all media now known or hereinafter developed without territorial, time or other limitations.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT CLAIMS:
If you think that any Entry infringes your intellectual property rights, click here if you wish to report it link to DMCA takedown policy.
Dates of Contest: Contest will begin on
Deadline for registration is on
2. Entry: During the Contest Period, follow Sponsor on Twitter.com at @theaggie96. The Contest will begin at or around
WINNER SELECTION: At the conclusion of the registration period on
Judging criteria for the contest is based on the following:
• Must follow @theaggie96
NOTICE: If an entrant is unable to verify registration information the entrant will automatically be disqualified and their prize, if any, will be forfeited. The Company reserves at its sole discretion the right to choose an alternative qualifier or possible winner in the event that that a qualifier or possible winner has been disqualified or is deemed ineligible. Notification is deemed to have occurred immediately upon placing of a phone call or sending of an e-mail or any other form of communication Station may use to contact the qualifier and/or a potential winner. The Company is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants. The Station is not obligated to leave voice mail, answering machine or other message. The Contest Entities are not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify a qualifier or potential winners or for any late, misdirected, or if the qualifier or potential winner is a minor, for late, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts of the entrant to provide signed parental or guardian consent. If the potential winner does not claim the prize within the appropriate time given upon notification or unless otherwise stated herein, the entrant will automatically be disqualified and their prize will be forfeited, no alternative prize will be substituted. All decisions of the Company and/or judges will be final. If any prizewinner and or qualifier are not available to participate, deemed ineligible or disqualified for any reason whatsoever as specified by the Contest Entities, in their sole discretion, the qualifier and or prizewinner privileges will be forfeited entirely and an alternative qualifier and or prizewinner may be selected from among the Eligible Entries received, as defined herein. By participating, you agree (a) to be bound by these Official Rules; (b) as between you and the Company, that the decisions of the Company is final on all matters relating to the Contest; (c) you are not participating on behalf of any employer or third party; (d) in the event that you do not comply with the rules, then you will be disqualified; and (e) The potential winner and or qualifier must be available to participate when applicable in any portion to the contest that participation may be required to be considered eligible.
2. Prize(s). No more than the advertised number of prizes shall be awarded. A prize may not be sold, traded, or commissioned, and is not exchangeable, transferable, or redeemable for cash except in Company's sole discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change. There are no substitutions unless specified by the Company. Administrator is not the supplier or guarantor of any prize, unless otherwise specified. Prizing may be fulfilled by a third party fulfillment company. The Company is not in any way responsible or liable for damages resulting from shipping and handling, loss, use or misuse of any prize awarded in this contest.The prize is awarded if properly claimed according to the Rules and if there are sufficient eligible entries. The Company does not make, and is not responsible in any manner for, any warranties, representations, or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or law, relating to any prizes, regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize, including, without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. All other costs and expenses related to prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of winner(s). If the winner is disqualified or is found to be ineligible for the contest, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award the prize, at its sole discretion. The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are:
Pair of guest list spots to Kyle Park at Hurricane Harry’s
Conditions and restrictions may apply. All applicable taxes (including, but not limited to all local, state and federal taxes) on all respective prizes awarded, upgrades and any other expense(s) not specifically identified in these Official Rules as included in a prize are the sole responsibility of each winner. The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize, except in the Company’s sole discretion. All prizes must be redeemed within 30 days of the contest end date unless otherwise stated in the contest’s official rules or upon notification, or unless required as in date specific prizes. Certain prizes are date specific (i.e. concerts, trips) and the winner or winners must be available on the dates specified. If the winner is not available on the specified dates, winner will be disqualified and the Company reserves the right to choose an alternative prize winner. For certain prizes which are date specific such as event or concert tickets, the Company is not responsible for the cancellation or rescheduling of any event and no substitution or compensation shall be awarded. Company reserves the right to not award the prize associated with that canceled event or concert, without any payment or obligation to the winner or potential winner. Any provided tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions specified thereon. Location of seats and tickets are in Company’s sole discretion or may be predetermined as supplied by the Sponsor. The Company reserves the right to substitute a prize, in whole or in part, with another prize (or prize component) of equal or greater value or alternatively may substitute such prize with a comparable prize (or prize component) of like per the Company’s discretion, if for any reason a prize, or any portion thereof, as described herein should become unavailable. Any prize substitution shall be at the sole discretion of the Company and or Sponsor(s). When applicable prizes involving personal appearances of artists or celebrities are subject to artist/celebrity’s schedule. If, after a prize has been selected and ticketing has been completed, artist/celebrity is unable to appear, such portions of the prize will be forfeited and Sponsor and/or the Company shall have no further obligation to winner. Winner(s) must present state authorized identification prior to being awarded the prize. Winner may be required to present a copy of a valid social security card and valid identification as a condition of participating or receiving any prize when winner will be issued an
5. Voting Contests. If the Contest involves listener participation by voting for a Contest participant on the station’s website then the voting is limited to one vote per person. If a contestant receives multiple and/or irregular votes from the same user or users, regardless of the source, the Station reserves the right to disqualify the Contestant its sole discretion. By participating in the voting portion of any contest, each voting participant agrees to be bound by the official contest rules. Voting is limited to one vote per person/verified email address. If an entrant receives multiple and/or irregular votes or multiple votes from the same user or users, including but not limited to, votes generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro, other automated means or other source, the Station reserves the right to disqualify the entrant in its sole discretion. If the contest includes the use of an internet tool and the internet voting process fails to operate properly or appears to be tampered with or tainted with errors, fraud or unfair practices, the Company reserves the right to use another means to determine the winner(s), i.e. random selection or appointing a panel of judges. All decisions of the judges are final.
7. Consumer Created Content. If the entry for the contest includes any creative material from the participant, including but not limited to, consumer created content, by submitting your entry: (1) you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place the company or contest sponsors under any fiduciary or other obligation, that the company is free to disclose the ideas on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to you; (2) you acknowledge that, by acceptance of your submission, the company and contest sponsors do not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to sponsor, or developed by their employees, or obtained from sources other than you; (3) you are verifying that you are the owner and producer of the submitted material and that no third party ownership rights exist to any material submitted, and (4) you are hereby granting the company and the station a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right and license to use, publish, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute, have distributed and promote such content in any form, in all media now known or hereinafter created, anywhere in the world, for any purpose. BY SUBMITTING ANY CONTENT, ENTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HIS/HER CONTENT
8. Releases and Conditions. As a condition of participating in the Contest, participants agree and acknowledge that in order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by the Company and agree to the terms herein, including but not limited to the prize conditions in this paragraph. The prize is subject to certain terms and conditions as specified herein. By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company, its employees and agents, the Contest’s sponsors, prize provider(s), any applicable third party fulfillment service, and each of their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the award, receipt and/or use or misuse of any prize, including any travel related thereto hereafter referred to as the “Released Parties”. Winner and if applicable, winner’s guest must comply with all rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of prize in its entirety. The prize elements will be awarded as described herein (subject to legal restrictions, etc). By accepting the prize, Prize Winner must agree to the prize conditions on participation and must sign a release to be eligible to receive a prize and hereby agrees that: (i) that all decisions of the Company, judges, and Contest Entities with respect to the Contest are final and binding; (ii) to release the Company, any participating Station, and when applicable the Contest’s sponsor(s), prize provider(s), third party fulfillment service, and each of their respective parent companies and affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and licensees from any and all claims in connection with the Contest and the award or use of the prizes; (iii) to allow the Company and sponsors to use their names, voices, photographs, likenesses, biographical material, in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest, without additional financial or other compensation; and (iv) where allowed by law, sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize. The Contest Entities are not responsible or liable to any entrant or winner or any person claiming through such entrant or winner for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action, regulation, order or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action, regulations, order or request proves to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, volcanic eruption, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal) labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond the Contest Entities’ sole control. All taxes, related fees, other costs and expenses related to prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of prizewinner. The Company, Sponsor, and Station does not make, and is not responsible in any manner for, any warranties, representations, or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or law, relating to any prizes, regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize, including, without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose. The Company will have no further obligation to winner.
9. Limitations of Liability. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or operation of the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. The Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware or software failure or malfunctions, lost or unavailable network or other telecommunications connections, or lost, late, damaged, illegible, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, disconnected, or delayed contest entries or communications, whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this contest, or by any human error which may occur in the execution of this contest. If, for any reason, the contest is not capable of being conducted as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bug, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, programming associated with or used in the contest, or by any human error which may occur in the execution of this contest or any other causes which effect the operation of the contest, the Company and Station management reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest and/or determine absolute resolution, and/or an alternate method of conducting the contest and/or awarding the prize(s).
10. Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Company, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize(s) which are not specifically provided for in the official rules, regardless of whether prize is used in whole or in part. Each winner must provide the Company with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Company will receive an
11. Conduct and Decisions. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Company personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Company will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Company’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Company, the Company reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Company deems appropriate. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim the Prize, the winner may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for the Prize. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant's sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final. Any reference in these Official Rules or as part of the Contest to The Company’s, Station’s and/or Sponsor's "discretion" and/or any exercise of discretion by Sponsor, Station or the Company shall mean in Company’s, Station’s and/or Sponsor's "sole and unfettered discretion." Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Company reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Company further reserves the right to: (i) terminate or declare any Contest null and void and rescind any prize, if in its sole judgment, the rules or the integrity of the Contest have been violated or compromised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person whether or not a participant in the Contest; (ii) cancel, terminate or modify the contest if, in the sole discretion of the Company, it is impossible or impractical to complete the contest as planned for any reason, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort ; (iii) alter or amend these Contest rules at any time; and (iv) stop or conclude the Contest at any time without prior notice. Material changes to the contest rules will be broadcast on-air, when practical. The Company’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of this provision. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Company, any segment of the Contest is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, the Company reserves the right, but not the obligation, to modify, suspend or cancel the Contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
12. Miscellaneous. Void outside the
13. Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the
Twitter is not a sponsor of or affiliated with this Contest.