According to a new survey by Choice Hotels, 90% of families taking trips this summer will DRIVE. So just in case you forgot, here are the five WORST things about a family road trip:
1. Getting stuck in TRAFFIC.
2. Rude or dangerous drivers.
3. Car trouble.
4. The kids arguing in the back seat.
5. The kids complaining about how LONG the drive is.
And . . . here are five things families do to pass time in the car:
1. 59% watch DVDs.
2. 51% play video games. Obviously you could choose more than one thing.
3. 36% listen to music.
4. 32% stop frequently so the kids don't get bored.
5. And 27% play old-school car games like I Spy.